The Arc of Howard County’s 25th Annual Chocolate Ball
The Peace, Love, and Inclusion Tour!
You Are Invited…
The Arc of Howard County’s
25th Annual Chocolate Ball
April 22, 2023
Turf Valley Resort
7 PM – Midnight
The 25th Annual Chocolate Ball is The Arc of Howard County‘s Signature Event! The 25th Annual Chocolate Ball will be held on Saturday, April 22, 2023, from 7 p.m. to Midnight at the Turf Valley Resort in Ellicott City, Maryland. This black tie preferred gala — Tuxedos, Suits, and Gowns — Only Groovier! — is a magical evening of fine food, live music, dancing, signature beverages, silent auction, raffles, and of course, delicious chocolate!
Join us and our celebrity Chocolate Ball Judges to raise money for a wonderful cause, all the while dancing the night away to the fabulous sounds of the band, Oracle! All net funds raised support The Arc of Howard County’s programmatic efforts to support people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and their families in Howard County, Maryland.Want To Sponsor the Chocolate Ball?
To sponsor The Arc of Howard County’s 25th Annual Chocolate Ball: Please complete the Chocolate Ball Sponsorship Form.
NOTE: You can pay for your sponsorship in TWO ways:
- Complete the sponsorship form below and agree to pay the Donors Cover Costs transaction fee. An invoice marked “PAID” will be mailed to you.
- If you would like to pay by check, enter your sponsorship level and your contact information, click to the Payment Page, and click “Next”. Do not enter credit card or bank information. An invoice requesting check payment will be mailed to you.
Choose from the following sponsorship levels!
- $15,000 Chocolate Indulgence Sponsor
- $10,000 Chocolatier Sponsor
- $7,500 Chocolate Lace Sponsor
- $5,000 French Silk Sponsor
- $3,500 Support the Dream Sponsor
- $2,500 Death By Chocolate Sponsor
- $2,500 Entertainment Sponsor
- $2,500 The Arc Bag Raffle Sponsor
- $2,500 Silent Auction Sponsor
- $2,500 Centerpiece Sponsor
- $2,500 King and Queen Sponsor
- $2,500 Chocolate Souffle Sponsor
- $2,500 Golden Ticket Sponsor
- $1,000 Bon Bon Sponsor
- $500 Chocolate Kiss Sponsor
- $250 Peace Train Sponsor
- $250 Ticket
The Resource Development Department will contact you for the names of your guests.
Questions about sponsorships? Contact Barbara Moyer, Director of Marketing, Communications and Events firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-730-0638 Ext. 306.
Questions about event logistics? Contact Kiki Coffman, Resource Development Coordinator, kcoffman@