The Self Advocacy Resource and
Technical Assistance Center (SARTAC)
December Quarterly Meeting with People On The Go Maryland
Join People On The Go (POG) of Maryland members and advocates for the Statewide Quarterly Meeting on Saturday, December 12, 2020, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Legislative Overview and what to expect for this session:
- Guest Speakers: Mat Rice and Megan Rusciano
- Voting experience download:
- Guest Speaker: Tracy Wright
- Holiday Games!
- POG Giveaways!
- To join via Zoom, click here.
- Dial in: 1 301 715 8592
- Meeting ID: 851 8688 5709#
- Or One tap mobile +13017158592,,85186885709#
The Maryland Center for Developmental Disabilities and People On the Go Maryland invite you to a special lecture on the importance of your vote this November. On Friday, September 25, 2020, from 12-1 p.m., panelists will share information on voting at the state and federal levels, and will discuss issues affecting those with intellectual and developmental disabilities, as well as Kennedy Krieger’s perspective on relevant topics. Mat Rice will be a panelist. Register.
People On The Go-Online Quarterly Membership Meeting
On Saturday, September 12, 2020, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., there will be an Online Quarterly Membership Meeting for People On The Go members and advocates. Join members from around the state for a lunch and learn online meeting! Bring your lunch and settle in with friends in front of your computer, tablet, and phone.
To join by Zoom link, click on the Zoom link. Or:
- Call: 1-301-715-8592
- And enter Meeting ID: 87526543475#
You do not need to register before the meeting. The agenda will be:
- Voter Training from Disability Rights Voter Advocate Tracy Wright
- Conversation with DDA
- Discussion about the DDA Participant and Family Survey
Feel free to complete the Maryland DDA Participant and Family Survey before the meeting.