2021 Celebration of Excellence and 60th Year Celebration
The Arc of Howard County’s 2021 Celebration of Excellence was held virtually on May 12, 2021. Congratulations to all of our award winners for making a difference in the lives of people with disabilities!
- Self-Advocate of the Year: Jeffrey Jones, Carlotta Martin, and Janice Martin
- Excellence in Employment: Robert Walker, Natalie Dohner, and Vytex Windows
- Excellence in Professional Services: ALFA Specialty Pharmacy
- Excellence in Community: FEED HOWARD COUNTY
- Excellence in Public Service: Senator Clarence Lam and Delegate Eric Ebersole
- Volunteer of the Year: Matt Hart and Sarah Wheedleton
- The Amanda & Jill Dean Direct Support Professional Award: Annie Caldwell
- President’s Award: Richard Dean
- Employee of the Year: All of Arc of Howard County DSPs
- COVID-19 Heroes of the Year: Deborah Wagner and Naomi Lyvers
NOTE: The Arc of Howard County Celebration of Excellence Awards has been postponed. Event will be rescheduled. Date to come.
The Arc of Howard County Annual Celebration of Excellence Awards
May 13, 2020
7:30 p.m.-9 p.m.
Ten Oaks Ballroom
5000 Signal Bell Lane
Clarksville, MD 21029
Join us for this wonderful evening where we recognize outstanding community members for their work in advancing the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
2019 Celebration of Excellence Awards!
The Arc of Howard County’s Celebration of Excellence was held at Ten Oaks Ballroom on April 30, 2019. We would like to thank our
Celebration of Excellence is an evening where we honor those who have made a difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Thank you to everyone who came out to share the evening with us!