The Arc of Howard County supports almost 100 people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities in Residential Services.
Some people choose to live alone and others have 1, 2, or 3 housemates with staff support that ranges from drop-in assistance to 24-hour nursing care. Services are provided in a variety of settings, including homes owned by an individual, family, or The Arc of Howard County; rental apartments; and townhomes.
Services may include:
- Individualized training, and assistance with household management
- Support with medical needs, medications, and appointments
- Management of finances, personal care, and recreation
- Facilitation of relationships with family, friends, and neighbors
- Coordination with multiple community resources
All applicants must be approved and awarded funding by DDA (Developmental Disability Administration) in order to receive services.
For more information on The Arc of Howard County Residential Services program contact: Brenda Sackandy at email@example.com or 410-730-0638 x220
To apply for Residental funds please go the Maryland DDA Application page.
If you already receive Residental funds and would like to apply for services at The Arc of Howard County, please email Brenda Sackandy, Administrator of Admissions and Funding Plans, for an application at firstname.lastname@example.org.