- This event has passed.
Community of Practice for Supporting Families Webinar Series
October 14, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join the Maryland Department of Health’s Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) and the Maryland Community of Practice for Supporting Families for its Supporting Families Webinar Series on Wednesday, October 14, 2020, at noon.
This webinar series is facilitated by Mary Anne Kane-Breschi, both the parent of a young woman with multiple disabilities and the Director of Family Supports for the DDA. Utilizing the principles and tools of Charting the LifeCourse (CtLC) framework, Mary Anne, along with special guests and subject matter experts:
- Mel Smith, Self-Advocate
- Tracy Wright, People On The Go
- Babette Smith, Parent and Owner of Intentional Support, LCC, and Support Broker
- Gail Godwin, Executive Director of Shared Support Maryland, Inc.
- Thelma Green, Project Action!
- Samantha Davis
- Joan Rumenap, Accessible Resources for Independence (ARI)
- Amanda Frey
Families and individuals with disabilities will learn about person centered planning, what it is, its purpose, and their role in its development.